Server and its Inactivty

Talk about anything related to kaillera here including tornaments and whatnot...

Server and its Inactivty

Postby tonshaad1230 » June 16th, 2012, 12:38 am

I've been noticing how only bobz admin client and are are there. This server is too precious to be wasted on by server inactivity. I need people just to advertise the server and come there and play there.
tonshaad1230
Emulinker Admin

Re: Server and its Inactivty

Postby Bobz1993 » June 16th, 2012, 5:16 am

If you sit in the lobby for a while, you'll notice that alot of people come into the server throughout the day. Just that at that time they're usually the only one on and so they leave, while another might show up 5 mins later. If games are started people will stay.
http://bobzent.info
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Highscores: 5

Postby tonshaad1230 » June 16th, 2012, 1:28 pm

Well that can also be the problem but what I had wanted to do was start having things like tournmaents here. I've been trying to go to the main two servers on this side of the world and get them to come over here but they aren't really up to hosting another server. We need to start having some admin clint trivia going on, some tournaments, some server sponsors.
tonshaad1230
Emulinker Admin

Postby Bobz1993 » June 16th, 2012, 1:43 pm

I used to have tourneys on a somewhat regular basis. They slowly died though. I still have the thing for bracket tournaments on the homepage if I did ever have more. Mainly had Mario Kart 64 and Smash Bros tournaments on here and tried to get some tony hawk tournaments in on ps2. A big problem with this in the past is that people signed up and disappeared, and until recently my forum couldn't send emails, so it was hard to contact people.

If you guys can get something going I'd be in full support of it, but after tomorrow, I'm stuck working at a summer camp until August where I'll only have internet potentially on weekends. I haven't even been to the place yet, so I don't know how this is set up there.

The last Mario Kart tourney went pretty good and it was a fun time. So it would be pretty awesome to have another one like it. Up to you on what game of course.
http://bobzent.info
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Highscores: 5

Return to Kaillera / Emulinker