Welcome

News and announcements about the server will be posted here and are generally moved to the appropriate category after a certain amount of time.

Welcome

Postby Bobz1993 » January 20th, 2010, 11:27 pm

Welcome to the new site. With the new CMS everything will be integrated together within the site. Because of MySQL corruption parts of the site will be down temporarily and you will need to re-register here. School has gotten in the way of my work on the site and the other things running on the server, but I am getting some time off soon so I will do what i can then to get everything running again.

Currently most of the things on the server are functional but lacking in what it used to have...
The IRC server is online w/o services...
Radio server is available for DJs but the playlists and requesting on the site is down from the db...
The updated EmulinkerSF was lost in a hard drive failure so the server is running basic kaillera...
BobzScape was also lost with Emulinker but i did have backups of older versions and plan on putting it back up shortly.
BobzScape Classic was completely lost and was not very active to begin with... I will recreate it if wnough people want it back...
The GTA:SAMP server was in early development last spring bfore the hard drive went... It will be put back up when I have time...
The Counter Strike: Source server was an epic memory hog, overheating the server and killing the internet connection... It will be put back up by request and when I find $ for a better server...

I think that's about it for now... If you have any questions or comments reply to this, PM or contact me...
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Highscores: 5

Re: Welcome

Postby frozen » November 21st, 2011, 4:51 am

Thank you for sharing with us. Saying that you're amazing is an understatement. I admire how you were able to figure out so many important things at such a young age. Your advice is golden and much appreciated..... thanks please keep it up,.....
frozen
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member

Re: Welcome

Postby geovannybr » October 29th, 2012, 7:16 pm

bobz could you please open the server to killzone ps2 does I know you can do hope you get

Of: Geovane
geovannybr

Return to News / Announcements