THAW Tourney - May 2010

Discuss our THPS Server and ThugSrv here...

Postby offthewall » June 6th, 2010, 8:29 pm

bobz1993 wrote: and wtf have u been lol?
I've been playing THAW PC mostly. It makes me wish I could sort the server list by level type to cut down on searching...I never thought of it to be an inconvenient thing to see so many hosts =P
bobz1993 wrote: well w/e u vs me tomorrow and rav will cap...
I'll try to be there on time, but if you could get on about 3 hours earlier then that would be better. I forgot that I had prior occupations that day, so I'll be gone from 4pm-8pm eastern time.
bobz1993 wrote:
and for snipes lobby... i did try using it before... it made connection a shitload slower and half the time u couldn't get in the lobby at all
I wasn't aware of that, but in that case then I'll just deal with gamespy's lobby.
bobz1993 wrote:sure i have op power there and stuff but takes forever to get on with it...
It sucks that it's slow, I hate seeing the lagged ghost nicknames on gamespy.

edit: It looks like we couldn't skate.
offthewall

Postby offthewall » June 8th, 2010, 10:17 am

THPS.US went down...but is there any update on THUG1's domain?
offthewall

Postby Bobz1993 » June 8th, 2010, 1:27 pm

srry about yesterday =o sorta took a long nap... (about 23½ hours...) just woke up... the domain is supposed to expire around july 3... i heard theres some sorta process for expiring domains though could take about 75 days after day of expiration... not sure if thats true but i'll be looking out for it... i just got on irc... gonna go eat something, sorta hungry after the "long nap"... if you see someone that can cap us at all just PM me on irc and ill get on ps2...
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Highscores: 5

Postby ToM » June 9th, 2010, 5:58 pm

I haven't seen troop on either... what to do now?
ToM

Postby Bobz1993 » June 9th, 2010, 9:23 pm

at this point, for the people that haven't played yet that bracket is just a picture... if you can find someone on willing to play just come get me and i'll cap lvl will still be random but the rest will be the same...
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Postby ToM » June 10th, 2010, 9:16 pm

bobz1993 wrote:they arent vsing each other
thugg vs panda, matt vs zxz... jamez is alone atm... need some nubs to fill space lol... 7 max for even bracket =o

ehh dunno lol... thugg said he would cap but then again his thaw is a nub and only works sometimes...

Well since troop is dead, how about you have a noob to fill in space against jamez?
ToM

Postby Bobz1993 » June 11th, 2010, 12:55 am

ToM wrote:Well since troop is dead, how about you have a noob to fill in space against jamez?

troop isnt dead =o hes actually on pretty often... but like i said idc who vs who atm and that was an old post anyway... and when have you seen jamez around? i havent seen him in a while...
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Previous

Return to Bobz Entertainment THPS Server