Thugsrv beta 01

Discuss our THPS Server and ThugSrv here...

Thugsrv beta 01

Postby Bobz1993 » March 5th, 2010, 3:07 am

For those of you who play THUG on ps2 you will notice a gameroom called THUGSRV BETA 01...
If you were active on THLive.net before it died, you may have heard about chase/bi0's project to link ps2 and pc games... I have managed to get hold of it and am running it from the server.

For those on THUG PC who want to use this server join the ip 74.73.249.227 when i talk to chase ill ask him about including it in the PC lobby...

Right now what you can do is very limited but it is a nice step forward...

When a person joins the game the gamename tends to go blank or attempt to use the name of the player... The 1st player to join becomes the gamehost and has a full set of host commands i will list below in the server readme...

read this.txt wrote:Okay, this is the last build of THUGSRV I worked on on from like Mid January.

You need 5150 UDP open inbound to reach this server. (like THPS 3/4 days)

It posts to Ol' School

8 player max

No observe

Only SLAP works

The server name is "THUGSRV BETA 01" until somebody joins, then it becomes the first player's name.
If everybody leaves, it goes back to THUGSRV BETA 01. (You can hex this if you want, idc)

Dialup users cannot join due to the way I detect the platform (PC vs PS2). This only affects Krad.

PC users can join by IP (or lan), I haven't set it up to post to the PC lobby.

Yeah uh, this is totally unsupported software. I may work on it later when I have some spare time (I just got a full time job)
So, fuck around with it. It's horribly broken in some respects.

--Admin Commands--

/day
/night
/snow
/rain
/newrain
/nightvision

/slaps
/moon_on
/moon_off
/pb_on
/pb_off

/load_dj
/load_ph
/load_sc

--Everybody--

/set
/goto

Hope some use comes out of this...

P.S.- don't leave caps open here >.> this will freeze people that join later on... (proven by ricta)
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Highscores: 5

Postby plum » March 15th, 2010, 5:35 pm

Good work!
plum
Newly Registered Member
Newly Registered Member

Postby Bobz1993 » April 7th, 2010, 2:17 am

There have been some updates as CHC has been working on it over the last day or 2...
Trick attack and Combo Mambo now work and it should be up later today.
Graffiti is next to be added.
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Postby Rome » April 10th, 2010, 1:36 am

Nice! Good Job.
Rome

Re: Thugsrv beta 01

Postby GriFFiN » January 24th, 2011, 1:59 pm

Hey bobz! could you please post the updated version of the thugcross whereas ta and cm works. it would help a lot of people and id appreciate it, and btw even tho the thpsstatus on your site says ur crosserver is up, nobody can join, ps2 players dont even see the host.
GriFFiN

Postby Bobz1993 » January 27th, 2011, 10:16 pm

GriFFiN wrote:Hey bobz! could you please post the updated version of the thugcross whereas ta and cm works. it would help a lot of people and id appreciate it, and btw even tho the thpsstatus on your site says ur crosserver is up, nobody can join, ps2 players dont even see the host.

the only reason the updated version isn't up is because it got corrupted a few months ago. and when it shows up in that status page but cannot be accessed it crashed and has to be restarted using the method below...

http://bobz.it.cx:2000/thugsrv/thugsrvrestart.php

just go there if it crashes. the output of the site tends to hang but it does restart the server whether you get the message or not. but to be sure it restarted give it a few seconds before you leave the page...

user: phunonline.tk
pass: steakknifeorgy

the pass is there so random visitors to the site don't go killing it when its working fine...
enjoy and don't abuse... if thugsrv is down and you cant reach the restarter my desktop is off for some reason (shouldn't happen)
Bobz1993
Bobz Entertainment Admin
Bobz Entertainment Admin

Postby 21SkAt3r21 » February 17th, 2011, 4:39 pm

Bob, Do you think this will ever be for all thps games? :confused: I love thps3, thaw, and thug2 but nobody plays them on ps2 anymore. :(
21SkAt3r21

Return to Bobz Entertainment THPS Server